Globally Focused. Locally Connected.
As part of a worldwide network of World Trade Centers, we help local businesses succeed in the global market. As a trade association for exporters, importers and service providers, and supported by the private and public sectors via memberships, sponsorships and contracts, we offer a variety of programs and resources to stimulate international trade.
As the most dynamic trade promotion organization in the Pacific Northwest we are here to help you achieve your goals. Let us help you with market and trade research. Let us work with you to develop unique solutions for your import and export challenges. Join us.
Join us for the 2014 Annual PNW-China Trade and Investment Summit 第二届太平洋西北岸中国贸易与投资高层会议 .
For Chinese, please click here.
Focusing on growing trade between China and the Pacific Northwest, the instantaneously translated summit will include three main tracks:
1) Investment opportunities in the PNW, particularly in real estate and EB-5 projects.
2) Food/beverage industry, with emphasis on Washington State wine; and other beverages.
3) Clean technology and environmental services, with focus on Tacoma’s famous environmental restoration efforts along with a discussion on applicability for China in urban water issues.
An official agenda will be announced soon!
Congratulations to the 20th Annual Globe Awards Winners!
Follow the links to view the award recipients’ videos, produced by Mike Dziak and Jake Vanchu from EVI Digital Media Productions.
- Exporter of the Year: Torklift International
- Importer of the Year: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc.
- Service Provider of the Year: Yusen Logistics (America), Inc.
- Emerging Business of the Year: Northwest Door, Inc.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Commissioner Connie Bacon, Port of Tacoma